Recertification for 2019 is now open. If you no longer wish to be a certified soccer referee in Idaho, please send an email to email@example.com to be removed from the state of Idaho list.
If you have questions about how to continue on as a referee please email the State Referee Administrator Jason Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The re-certification process has been posted in Arbiter and is available for all referees to register for the 2019 calendar year. If you just completed the Grade 8 New Referee Course this past fall (After July 1) you will NOT need to complete recertification as you are already registered for 2019 referee.
- Please log into www.arbitersports.com .
- Select the (ISRC Central Hub)
- Complete the registration for your current referee grade. All referees are Grade 8 unless they have completed an upgrade course.
- You will also need to complete the online test (under testing tab)
- You will need to complete the online recertification module as well.
All badges will be mailed out from Boise once an individual completes the re-certification process.
If you have questions about recertification; please email the State Referee Administrator Jason Hutchinson at email@example.com .