Recertification for 2019 is now open. If you no longer wish to be a certified soccer referee in Idaho, please send an email to email@example.com to be removed from the state of Idaho list.
If you have questions about how to continue on as a referee please email the State Referee Administrator Jason Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The re-certification process has been posted in Arbiter and is available for all referees to register for the 2019 calendar year. If you just completed the Grade 8 New Referee Course this past fall (After July 1) you will NOT need to complete recertification as you are already registered for 2019 referee.
- Please log into www.arbitersports.com .
- Select the (ISRC Central Hub)
- Complete the registration for your current referee grade. All referees are Grade 8 unless they have completed an upgrade course.
- You will also need to complete the online test (under testing tab)
- You are asked to attend a re-certification clinic in your area.
**Not all locations and dates for clinics are posted yet. If you do not see one in your area, please check back as new ones will be posted in the coming weeks.**
All badges will be mailed out from Boise once an individual completes the re-certification process.
If you have questions about recertification; please email the State Referee Administrator Jason Hutchinson at email@example.com .